Payment & Shipping Terms:
Ultra-Clear Advanced Mounting Resin BA-7004, Histology Consumables, BASO
Baso Ultra-clear Advanced Mounting Resin does not contain any harmful organic solvent such as benzene or xylene. It is safe and convenient and has been widely used in the developed countries. To use, remove the bottle cap, add the mounting resin onto tissue or cell slides and then place a cover slip on top. It is intended for cell slides, tissue slides and bio-technique to mount and store. Compared with other similar products on the market, Baso Mounting Resin has the following advantages:
1. Ultra-clear, colorless, and transparent oil liquid with long storage stability.
2. Neutral mounting medium that will not change the staining results of acid and alkaline dyes, neither will it decolorize after long term storage.
3. Fast drying and cover slip won’t slide after mounting.
4. Without harmful organic solvents or irritative smell. Environment-friendly and safe to use. No harmful gas to users even when reading results immediately after mounting.
5. Can be directly used on organic glass.
1. refractive index (n20D):1.4330~1.4360
2. acid number (mgKOH/g)＜10
1. There are two kinds of Baso Mounting Resin, for machine and for manual. Both of the products can not be used with neutral gum.
2. Baso Mounting Resin should not be contained or be used in plastic and rubber materials.
3. Clean the storage bottle on machine before use.
4. Tightly cap after use.
5. Store the kit vertically and avoid exposure to extreme high temperature and sunlight.
6. Baso Mounting Resin is not for fixing non-dehydrated tissue.
7. Do not stir or vibrate mounting resin to avoid air bubbles while mounting.
Contact Person: Michelle